If you are a teacher who wants to register student projects for the 2021 NHD Philly contest and have not received the registration link by Friday, February 5, please contact us.
- We are using a standard Google Form. You simply fill out the required information for each of the projects you are entering (Project type, title, student name, school name, teacher name, etc.).
- Project registration opens on Friday, February 5, 2021.
- The form will automatically stop accepting registrations on Friday February 19 at 6 p.m. Late registrations are not accepted.
- There are separate Google Forms for the Junior Division and Senior Division, so there will not be a question about the divisions on the registration form.
- Only one teacher may register their students. The form does not allow for multiple teachers per project.
- It is possible to submit the registration and then go back to edit at any point before registration closes. Each project you submit will send an automatic confirmation email with all of the information you entered. To go back and edit your entry, click the red Edit Response button at the top of the confirmation email.
- There is a space in the registration form that allows you to put in the phonetic pronunciation of your students' names if you think we will need some assistance, ex: Tayana = Tie AH na.
Please make sure that all of your students' projects are correctly registered by February 19 at 6 p.m. No late registrations—or registration changes—will be accepted.